Monday, October 10, 2005

Get Organized Week.....

According to the National Association of Professional Organizers, the first week of October is to get organized.....but seeing as I'm unorganized and have missed that week, I'm electing this week be Shannon's Get Organized Week (those willing to participate will reap great benefits of satisfaction and a small, but noteworthy tiredness).

This week will include:
1) Cleaning out drawers
2) Tackling the summer/winter clothes swap
3) The cleaning and organization of paper records
4) Any school based organization needed
5) Containment and organization of sewing "junk"

and most importantly.....

6) The organization of my head: including thoughts, feelings,
goals, financial means, and in short, my sanity.

-- Goals subject to change based on the needs of the participant--

I wish any of those who choose to participate in Shannon's Get Organized Week success, happiness, and that wonderful feeling of acheivement!
Good luck participants!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Yeah!!!! At last a post! Woo Hoo! Congrats on joining us again in the bloging world. Maybe the rest of our gang will follow your lead and join us with some updates soon.

Amanda and Nathan said...

Can I add to your list? Organize how often you post on your blog!! :)

Good luck with your tasks! I know you'll get them all accomplished! (Based on the need of the participant of course!)

Shannon said...

oh, amanda, you have no room to talk about posting ;) maybe you should adapt to my week and get posting young lady!!!