Wednesday, January 18, 2006

School is in session.....

I'm back! Another start to a long 16 weeks of classes. So far so good - but just realized that I have all men teachers this semester --- that's gonna get old. Anyhoo, I think the Micro will be relatively easy after having Macro, and the Math class seems like it could get hard but the teacher seems like a very thorough and supportive teacher. Will have accounting tonight from 7-9:40pm, yuck! Right now I have all these breaks...I get here at 8am, then break from 10-1pm, then class, then break from 3-7pm. Its boring now because homework is limited, but I'll be thanking my lucky stars later that I have those breaks. I will pick up another class to fill the morning break in the last 8 weeks, but now, its just boring! I've decided to type micro terms for the first 4 chapters while I sit here. So at least being productive and not wasting time :)

Today is also Ella's birthday, and I'm not there to share it with her - double bummer ya know. We're celebrating this weekend with the cake and ice cream bit - going to webcast from yahoo if anyone is around - Mom, Dad and Cole are really looking forward to it :)

Well, I need food - then back to typing terms. Hope everyone has a good week!

3 comments:

Amanda and Nathan said...

Good luck this semester - I'm sure you'll do great!! :)

Happy birthday to Ella!!

Ruth said...

Wow! An actual post! I'm impressed! (laugh). Glad to hear school is back in session...it'll keep you off the streets. Good luck!

April said...

Hey girl, you'll do great this semester...I can see it in your future...and no I'm not Ms. Cleo. haha.