This is moving week....so veyr very busy of course. Everything is going well and I'm only slightly behind schedule with what I would like to have done before the rest of the furniture arrives. School is going okay, but would really like to be able to spend a little extra time on my classes after this weekend.
Hope all is well with eveyrone...I will be posting pics and such as soon as we're cleaned up!
Huggs!
6 comments:
Glad to hear the moving is going fairly well. Can't wait to see the pics of a moved into house...but don't make us wait too long...we don't care if everything is in it's place...we know how crazy moving can be (believe me - this is coming from the person who once made 6 moves in 1 years time...I get the craziness, it's okay).
Good luck with the unpacking!!!
I'm excited to see some pictures as well!!
I know how moving goes, I don't envy you one bit. I hope it continues to go well. Try to have fun...or something! take care.
Pictures???? Come on...we want to see the new place!
Well...can't very well take pictures when I haven't been able to unearth the camera yet :) Tomorrow I'm sure I'll be able to finish up the mess of unpacking and get some pics posted by evening. For now, I was able to get Ella down to bed about an hour early, so I'm going to go enjoy some much needed sleep before the nasty little alarm goes off to prepare for more furniture deliveries in the am.
Don't stress about it too much...I'm just giving ya hell b/c I can. But I am curious to see how things are coming together in your 1st home!!! I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Dude...it's been like 2 weeks! Unearth the camera & give us a peek at the house already!!!!! I'm not a patient person - you should know this by now...
Post a Comment