Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Late, late night...early, early morning...

Well, the semester has been flying past and I feel just a tad behind. I'm working on getting the munchkin to bed so I can enjoy a fun evening of laundry and kitchen duty before possibly making it to bed by 1 or 2am. Then an early morning so I can get my errands run and letters mailed. Its only two weeks and I'll have another whole run of Mid-terms (they like to do two mid-terms for some reason at CSU). I got wallopped with 4 tests on one day (and two are essays!! AHHHH!!).

I think between the house, Ella, and school I haven't done a darn thing since august. I'm actually going to the doc for that lovely yearly exam and I'm going to talk to her about the fact that I just can't seem to shake getting sick lately. I have no immune system all of a sudden or something....I've had a cold, or the flu, or a sinus infection every week for like the last month and a half. Wow - I sound like Jason's grandma the way I'm bitching...lol. Sorry about that!

Well, I hope everyone else is enjoying the fall season. Here are some pics of our one day of fall enjoyment!

We carved our pumpkins:


And of course we took Ella to the Red Wagon Farm for our annual visit:



Mmmmmmm...corn!

No comments: