Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A camping we will go.....

So this past week friends of ours asked us to go camping after my summer classes end. It will be Ella Beans' very first camping trip! She's sooooo excited and has been talking about it non-stop from the day we decided to go. We'll be camping in West Branch state park south east of Cleveland. We're so excited to go and enjoy the lake, sand volleyball, and the biking trails. It will be a good experience for all of us to just get out of the house, away from computers and TV, and just relax and enjoy.

Jason and I were discussing making it a yearly, or bi-yearly occasion. When he was young, his parents took him camping often, so I'm sure he's missing the fun of it all. I however have only been camping a handful of times in my life, so its as new to me as it will be for Ella. We're getting gear collected from friends and family, but we're supposed to be roughing it, so need to keep it simple. Luckily there is a bath house at the camp and we do have an electric outlet at our site, but no grills...woohoo I can't wait to cook on the campfire!!!!

Will of course be posting pics from our adventures for everyone to enjoy. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!!

No comments: