Sunday, March 22, 2009

And we moved the furniture AGAIN....


So we finally found an armoire/TV cabinet for out in our living room. After looking in stores and online for what seemed like ages, I found this piece used in the next town over. Tony helped Jason load it into the house tonight and I got it all set up. We're super happy with the style and color of wood - it matches our kitchen cupboards and table perfectly. Its a heavy solid oak piece too, so I can see it lasting a lifetime.


Here's the inside - our TV fits perfectly along with all our videos, game system, and our board games fitting nicely inside the lower cabinet with room to spare (omg, storage!!!).
So Here's the new setup. I like this much better, not having the couch in front of the window is nice - we don't have to worry about fading anymore.

Another view.
I changed the pictures around so that they matched better. The one from our bedroom looks great out in the living room and the dark frame of the old one matches our bedroom just fine. The dark picture above the bookcase is also being relocated to the family room where there are shelves that match that frame. Something *NEW* will get to grace its space in the living room soon. Yay - more Old Time Pottery shopping. Ha!

No comments: