Monday, April 11, 2005

Wahoo Wahoo Wahoo Wahoo!!!!!

Well, its official folks, I get to quit my job and let Jason take over the bills :) We have decided that its more important that I feel rested so I can do better in school, and so that this fall and spring semester when I have 18, 19 credit hours I won't freak out! How nice :) We've been discussing this ever since I started working again, and with Jason getting the position with his co-op company, we don't neccesarily need the second income that badly. I'll be able to sleep at night like normal people. The major plus is the extra time for homework that I'll have. There's one more major bonus to this arrangement -- more Ella time! YAY! Mommy won't have to be all tired trying to find ways to entertain her and still rest or do homework at the same time :) I think that my overall well-being is going to greatly improve. Its not that I don't like my job, I just don't like the time it takes away from everything, and everone else. So cheers! I can't wait to tell my mom, she'll be thrilled that I get to be a stay at home mommy and student :) Well, guess I should prepare a letter for my boss -- hate to do this when I've only been there a couple of months....maybe he'll be able to work me sundays only, who knows?!

2 comments:

Amanda and Nathan said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats Shannon!!

Ruth said...

See...I told you so. Life is just better here.