Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Day has Finally Come......

Yes my friends, the day has finally come where I am no longer an employee! This morning marks the last time I'll ever have to clean that dusty store, vaccuum those dirty floors, or put together the Cleveland Plain Dealer for hours on end! YAAY! I can finally turn my attention to doing better in my classes and spending some nice happy time with Ella :) I'm also taking advantage of the situation to start on a diet, I'll finally be back on a schedule, so why not give it another shot? I got a copy of Shape and I'm going to attempt to follow the "Busy moms" schedule so that I might actually be able to put on some shorts this summer. I have Ella's stroller cleaned and ready to burn some rubber :) I don't think I've been this mentally happy and motivated in months......ahhh, what a great feeling! I just worked 6 hours and I'm so pumped about getting my stuff together with school and life that I just can't sleep! Well, hope to be able to pay you all a visit real soon! Have a happy sunday!

1 comment:

Amanda and Nathan said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Now maybe you'll post more! ;)