Monday, May 30, 2005

Tomorrow is a New Day...

Tomorrow starts a new day for me....being more reliant on myself to achieve what I want in life. If I want something out of this life I'm gonna have to go out there and do it for myself! New Goals, New Aspirations, New Dreams.....Wish me luck - its a rough world out there.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Well, just as soon as I typed it, it fell apart - financial aid declined me again this summer due to that lovely D I received in Math. Just once I'd like for something to work out for the better instead of the worse. I'd like to know how I'm going to come up with a whopping $1200 for tuition?? Life just keeps getting worse.....will it ever end?

Ruth said...

Hmmm...life seems to never get any easier regardless of how sure we are that it will. Hang in there sweetie! We're all pulling for ya!