Yes, finals are done...and to my knowledge, I've passed everything. I won't know for sure until possibly tomorrow or saturday but I have high hopes. I've ordered all of my books for summer, so as soon as those come in I'll be back to it :( The nice thing is that summer classes are only 10 weeks long. That's good and bad...makes you keep focused, but can be tough in the harder classes.
In other news, Ryan texted me from the airport in Las Vegas. He made it there safe and sound despite the nasty storms that ran through Cleveland last night during his departure. I'm sure I'll be getting a drunk call or something this week...not everything that happens stays in Vegas...hahaha. Drunks are funny...especially when you're not in charge of them.
Jason and I are having a garage sale...yippie huh? We're accumulating too much stuff and need to unload before the big move. Computer junk, clothes, bad christmas gifts, lots and lots to do away with. Wish me luck that I make enough money to buy the daybed frame!
So today I'm doing little projects all over the house. I have a really nice picture collage frame from Jason's aunt that I'm going to work on - I think I'm going to do all black and white pics or something in it. Then I'm cutting patterns for these bucket liners...I had made one for Patty and it turned out great, so would like to make Gloria and Michelle one for all their help with the house. Then I'm going to make covers for my floor pillows....so a nice full day of things I really enjoy doing...its great to have a break from classes!
Hope all is going well out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment