Monday, May 15, 2006

Yeah, I'm still alive....

Well....please excuse the blogging absense, its exam week at Tri-C. It started last wednesday and won't end until this wednesday. So as you can imagine, I have my hands full at the moment. Other than the stress of finals, things are going well. My grades are decent - probably will end up with a 3.35ish this semester. Not bad coming from the .9 that put me on suspension at UT eh? Hahah...the good ol' times eh?

The house looks nice, I went by yesterday to see the flowers. So far we've managed to get a really nice bedroom set, a kitchen table and chairs, and all of our appliances and kitchen stuff. Not bad eh? Just a few more items and we'll be good to go. There's a small possibility that we'll be in a few days early, so cross your fingers for us....we're anxious!

In other news...this semester has been really good for my social life. Jaclyn and I have remained friends since my first semester here, and I met Ryan last semester in my evening class and we've become pretty good friends as well. I must say its nice to have people your age to hang out with every once in a while. Ryan and I are goofy together and get along really well, and Jaclyn and I help each other out with homework and see each other outside of school pretty often. I'm sure both will be down to Medina to visit me often through this summer :) Then fall semester at CSU, Jaclyn and I have two classes together...how nice to have someone you know at a new school!

Well...back to the Cavs / Pistons game...then need to watch 24 :) I'm addicted!
Hope you are all doing well...will post after finals are done!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Are you sure you really wrote this? You didn't pay someone to write it for you did you? (Just joking). Glad to see someone is trying to get back on the blog radar!! I swear, sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it to post on my own blog - the rest of the gang doesn't post very often, so who knows if their even reading my posts when I do?! Whatever. Welcome back!!!

Shannon said...

Ha ha ha...yes...and you just shut your mouth...I'm sure you remember what exam week is like - its pure hell!!!!

April said...

Shannon, look at it this way...it's almost over. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Ruth, yes I read EVERYONES blog. However, my life is rather uneventful so I don't have much to blog about. In the future, I'm sure I'll have all baby horror stories to post, so hang in there. :)