This is my brain....this is my brain after over a week with the Grandparents and no sleep. Yes, the most my brain is able to handle at this morning is songs of times past and the ability to bore you with my ranting. So, I'm in the lab - lots of work to do, and my brain just ins't functioning. Its annoying - here I sit, no one to bother me, lab is quiet for once - and I can't bring myself to open my books and be productive.
It just occured to me that I whine a lot. Yes, I am a whiner...no excuses - at least I recognize when I have a problem. I regret to inform you, however, that I will continue to whine, as I have no interest in not whining or in doing something to stop myself from whining.
In other news - I'm 4 credits away from an Associates of Arts degree - so I might pursue that....probably means I'll take classes in the fall of 2007, but that was probably going to happen either way. This way I can pace myself a little more perhaps :) We'll see, I'm not sure of what I'm going to do yet--need to check the summer class availability. See what to keep, see what to drop, and see if I can get a degree by the end of summer :) That would be kinda cool.
Its nice outside, perhaps I'll go lay in the sun for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment