Saturday, April 15, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Okay, going to have a mental breakdown here. This family can just be too much sometimes. Nah, I love em all, but phew I'll be happy to have my own house. Pap is back home here with us recovering. He's going very well and looks healthier than he has for the last 6 months. I'm gonna take him for a little stroll down the driveway before lunch :)

Gloria, Grandma Ann, and Ella are at a bridal shower that I somehow got out of going to today. So I finally have a break to say hello to you all and to do some homework. I'm getting really behind in some classes and now I'm starting to panic - will need to hire a babysitter a couple times the next few weeks to get caught up again :(

Other than that - had a nice visit from Manda and Pat saturday - they must think this family is such a hoot. I bet they weren't expecting to be bombarded with food and drink when they walked in the door either -- yes, this is how this family is...everyday....every event....over and over - "can I get you some more keilbasa?"

Well, hope you all have a nice Easter....try and enjoy your family (trust me, I know how hard that can be!)

2 comments:

Amanda and Nathan said...

Honey... take a deep breath. In... out... Feel better? Now do that about 5 more times. Be careful not to pass out! ;)

Me and Mom had a blast out there on *Friday*. It was nice to come out and see you and Ella - and be entertained by your odd family. They were really cool though. We'll have to do it again sometime, but next time with your own house! :D

ME said...

Yeah, next time in YOUR house! ;o)

We did have a good time, I enjoyed just wandering around the square in Medina with you and Manda. It was fun walking through all the shops looking at the stuff.