Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter Pics 2008

Its Easter Morning! Do you know where your family is???


Lets see, here I am....showered and ready to go....but where's my family?



Here's one in bed still....


Oh! I found another one.....


But wait! Doesn't that clock say its almost 11????


Ahhh, there we go....finally someone emerges!





Daddy was careful to hide the eggs in plain sight...




Its a sure sign of spring! Our birds have returned to their little house!


And the egg hunt begins!!!!





Here's Ella with all her Egg Hunt loot!


Oooooh, are those presents for me??????





YAY! Time to dye our Eggs!!


YES! More presents from Grandma and Papa!




I think we all liked playing with the Legos!


And this is what happens after Easter dinner....can you really blame them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon- Great picture of you. Love looking at all the pictures. Hope all is well. Have talked to your dad, but not your mom yet since she went to the dentist. I hope she is doing okay.