Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Blast from the past....

So today I happened to hop onto Myspace on a whim and I had a message in my inbox....it was from Jason Miller - a close friend of Nichole's from Pburg. It was shocking but fun - from there I surfed all over everyones blogs and found that Stacey was on Aprils list and found other people through there to see. It was actually fun seeing what everyone is up to without having to make contact - lol. So many people from our high school have kids!! Its crazy!! But glad to know that I'm not alone, haha.

Anyhoo, not much going on here - just school and munchkin. Ella had her opthamology appt today and things are unchanged, which is actually a good thing - her sight seems to be progressing just fine and we hope that a simple laser proceedure can fix the eye in a couple of years. We will be going back for a check-up in 6 months, I'll keep you posted.

Well, I have homework up to my earlobes, so keeping it short. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: