So I added yet another class to my schedule - its a Humanities course that I need to graduate...but on the good side, I was able to drop a course that was supposed to start this week because it doesn't count for my requirements :) So I'm still even....20 credit hours. This new course is a breeze...its a video course and all I have to do is take two tests and write one paper and I'm done...I can work at my own pace just so long as I have everything completed by May 1st. So, I'm spending this week and next watching all the videos, doing the notes, etc, then I'm going to go get the tests out of the way. Then the following week I'm going to write the paper and I'll be done with the course....woot woot - three weeks and I'm gonna have it done and out of the way. This rocks!
Then my other courses will pick up a little and have more information and papers coming, so will continue to be busy, but at least I won't be overloaded. I had the extreme pleasure of a night off from the family last night at today, Ella, Gloria, and Michelle went on an overnight excusion to the family in southern Ohio. I was able to watch 3 TV shows uninterrupted last night, sleep in, take a nice long hot shower, and do a ton of schoolwork today. It was awesome. They can do this like once every two weeks and it would really rock!
I do admit I miss my munchkin though, and can't wait for them to be home - kinda happy I have time to type this and get into another homework assignment before that happens :)
Well, hope all is good with everyone else! Have a happy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment