Monday, August 01, 2005
50 hours, 48 minutes, 8 seconds....
Yes folks, that's when I'll be done with my summer classes :) I didn't manage to pull an A in that Psychology class, ended up with a 88%, just not good enough - stupid Freud! Anyhoo, Marketing grades will be in by friday, and the rest I'll get by the 10th....so waiting impatiently, but glad to know that I passed everything and no worries about my financial aid for fall term. Its good to feel like I'm actually accomplishing something here. All A's and B's is just awesome and I'm really looking forward to next semester despite how hard it may be. I'm taking 5 classes again, just like this summer, but three of those five are 4 credit hour courses, so expecting them to be pretty hard. Will be done hopefully at the end of next semester - give or take an online class :) Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish all the things I'd like to during my lovely 3 week break --- YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't you just love that end of the semester feeling when you're so close to the short lived freedom from all of that studing?! God it always felt awesome to be done with one more semester! And to think I'll soon be experiencing all of that all over again next fall when it comes time to finally start Grad School! What the hell am I thinking?! ... Oh wait ~ work paying for a huge chunk of tuition...that's what I'm thinking. The things people will do for a partial free ride.
10 more hours....I'm ready! Bring it on baby! Going to try and get a good nights sleep so I can be prepared in the morning. I oopsied when I said after this next semester, I meant after spring semester - but that's okay. I'll only have 5 semesters total at Kent before I get my BA because I'm doing everything possible that will transfer at tri-c. Cant wait until tomorrow night - celebrating with pizza!!!!
Post a Comment