Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Up North blogging....

So, I'm up at mom and dad's house - and guess what I'm sitting here doing - you'll never guess....fixing someone's computer. It seems as if every visit to mom and dad's lately has some greater, computer fixing need. Oh well - I totally kick ass because this computer was fried, wouldn't even recognize the hard drive and with a little help from Amanda, I got it up, running, updated and ready to go home within a few hours :) I know, I rule. I need Jason to teach me some more stuff so I can be even more cool when it comes to this junk!

Well, other than that, visit has been great - here and to Amanda's and Ruthie's places too! The munchkin still is having that on and off fever due to her teeth coming in, so its been a little of a challenge, but we're managing fine - just wish me luck on the ride home!

Hope Ruhtie's belly is better, April's hubby is behaving, and Amanda's job isn't sucking so bad for once. As for me, doing really good, lost another pound - been walking everyday with Ella :) Will head home most likely on friday and will start classes on monday, so if you don't hear from me for a bit, school must be keeping me busy. Laters.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Thanks for the goodies! Everyone at work loved the cookies & says "Thank You".

April said...

yes, he's behaving at the present time. Thanks for caring!

Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun!

Doesn't it feel good to fix computers, I too share that feeling of satisfaction when fixing things for the rents or the rents in law. Woo.