Dude - what's up with Ella Bean striking a pose?! Damn...little chicky's ready to go into modeling aready. Don't let her go through with it, there's too much food she'd miss out on in this world. Resist the evils.
Hahaha - I know, I'm already worried we have a debutant on our hands - just watch, I'm gonna end up being a stage mom.....GOD help me!
You guys look sooo great! Ella's quite the supermodel in training!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Dude - what's up with Ella Bean striking a pose?! Damn...little chicky's ready to go into modeling aready. Don't let her go through with it, there's too much food she'd miss out on in this world. Resist the evils.
Hahaha - I know, I'm already worried we have a debutant on our hands - just watch, I'm gonna end up being a stage mom.....GOD help me!
You guys look sooo great! Ella's quite the supermodel in training!
Post a Comment